MO Auto Program Enhancements
United Home is committed to providing a competitive, stable auto product to meet our customer and agent needs. United Home will be implementing a rate decrease to help convert more new business policies.
Rate Impact & Highlights
- Base Rate Update
- Retired customers will become much more competitive
- Advance Quote Discount Revision
- Higher Discounts for quoting before the effective date
- Will taper off over 4 policy terms instead of 1 term causing less rate disruption
- Better performing zip codes will see a decrease in rate
- Youthful rates (under 25 yrs old) will now be more competitive and broaden our target market.
Revision details and overall impact on your clients
Average monoline business change: -6.56%
Average package business change: -4.71%
Average monoline monthly dollar change: -$7.77
Average companion monthly dollar change: -$5.83
Reasons for this rate revision
- Improvement in loss costs trends for many zip codes throughout Missouri, particularly mid-size and larger population communities.
- Customers with longer tenure at previous carrier and quoting several business days in advance of renewal offer continue to have improving loss trends, allowing UHIC to improve our competitive position on that segment.