Find An Agent

Property Insurance

Experience you can trust

After more than 100 years of insuring homes, our clients feel safe knowing their property is insured with United Home Insurance Co. Find out how you can protect your house, farm, or apartment with one of the property insurance products we offer.

We’ve got a program for you

Homeowner’s insurance for your dwelling as well as contents coverage that will help you rest easy knowing that your biggest assets are safe in the hands of United Home.

In addition to excellent homeowners coverage, we offer:

Farmowner’s Insurance

Insure your home plus add one of our many farm coverage options to cover barns, livestock, farm liability and more!

Renter’s Insurance

If you live in an apartment or rental, your landlord’s property insurance doesn’t cover your contents. Protect your personal belongings with a UHIC Renter’s policy!

Dwelling Insurance

United Home offers dwelling coverage that will provide coverage for a home or rental property against fire, hail, windstorm, and other select forms of loss.

Find an agent