Find An Agent

Earthquake Coverage

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]You can now add earthquake coverage onto your existing United Home homeowners policy! Homeowner’s policies don’t typically cover earthquake damage, so we have added this option as an additional level of coverage and convenience for our customers.

Adding earthquake coverage to your policy can help with major expenses like:
•  Making structural repairs
•  Rebuilding your house
•  Replacing personal property

Contact your United Home agent for questions about how to add earthquake coverage to your homeowner’s policy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]