Cost Guide Now Available!
Dear Agency Partner,
This week after several months of development, United Home is proud to announce the launch of our own Cost Guide! United Home remains committed to our agency partners and their growing needs in a competitive marketplace. Our company is focused on staying at the forefront of technology and meeting your needs. A few specifics to note that we are certain will make life easier quoting property with United Home:
- All available public data maps after you insert the property address;
- Value outputs can be generated multiple times in the event of misinformation/error;
- The output value PDF is available to the agent and/or insured once completed;
- All cost guide value maps to our quoting engine and quotes can be started from within the cost guide;
- UHIC is not making you stick to the output value…if the insured wants less or more coverage, the system will allow it at the quote stage;
- Our stance on values will finally be at your fingertips!
We are excited to bring this solution to market and know you will enjoy it as an addition to your quoting process. Your marketing representative or property underwriter can assist you in any questions regarding how to use our solution or any snags you may encounter.
A step-by-step link is provided below in this email containing instructions on how to calculate dwelling values in the cost guide entitled “How to use Agentree Cost Guide”.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks as more improvements on the tech front will be coming your way!
Operations & Product Management
United Home Insurance Company