Territory Sales Manager
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will partner with independent agencies, developing strategic relationships and help them create, build, and further their United Home book of business within their territory. Working from our home office, you will spend most of your week visiting agencies and influencing them to market United Home, and even help them with those marketing strategies. You will also have the opportunity to work on prospecting for new agencies in the territory or new states the company is planning to enter. We know our Territory Sales Managers are key to our success, and we provide them with a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and company card to help them achieve their goals.
Currently, UHIC operates in AR, KY, MO, OK, and TN. Candidates must be able to travel and meet with all agencies within this territory until assigned a specific state to market after proper training and goal achievement.
Must have qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study (Marketing, Business Management) and a minimum of 3 years outside business to business sales experience.
– In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years outside business to business sales experience or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the property and casualty field.
– This position requires compliance with United Home’s driving standards and a valid driver’s license. United Home supplies you with commercial auto insurance.
– This position may be subject to online pre-employment testing for external candidates and/or a drug test.
We also look for:
– Property and Casualty insurance experience, P & C licenses or insurance specifications are a positive but not required
– Strong communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills required
– Ability to work independently and also use formal and informal networks to accomplish goals
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– The Ideal candidate will have personal lines insurance experience
– 2 weeks paid vacation annually
– 4 sick and 2 personal days per calendar year
– Group health insurance (employee only provided)
– Life Insurance
– Long- and Short-Term Disability
– Dental Insurance
– 401(k) with company match up to 5%
– Annual profitability bonus dependent upon performance review and profitability of the company
– Tremendous potential for growth and upward mobility