Find An Agent

Become an Agent


Thank you for your interest in becoming an agent. We look forward to watching you grow your business alongside hundreds of other United Home independent agents across Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, & Tennessee.

To be considered to write with United Home Insurance:

  1. You must be a licensed agent/agency in good standing with the Department of Insurance in the state(s) where you plan to write business
  2. You must have an active agency Errors & Omissions (E&O) policy with minimum total limits of $500,000.
  3. You have been in business for at least 2 years and have a physical office location
  4. Pass a criminal background investigation performed by United Home Insurance Company

If you meet the requirements above, please complete this electronic application. You will need your E & O policy and agency production report information. Requirements vary by state and territory.